Talking Harry the Hamster is the fourth character in the original iPolly talking applications series.
Harry is a smart, timid and occasionally unlucky hamster living in a box inside a cabin. He is always waiting for his master to play with him. When you leave him alone for long enough, he will get bored and fall asleep. His favorite food is peanuts and he loves to change his appearance.
- Talk to Harry and he repeats
- Press the icons to make Harry eat and dance
- Pat his head, belly (the box), and foot to see him act funny or even throw peanuts
- Swipe left or right to see him change outfits
- Swipe up or down to see him jump out of the box or hide in the box
- Record your own greeting and farewell messages and let the Harry say it for you
- Set different playback speeds to try different sound effects
With Talking Harry the Hamster, you get beautiful 3D animations with a realistic hamster. Our app is very kid-friendly. There are no obscene, violent, or bizarre scenes that you wouldn't like your children to see.
Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Talking Harry the Hamster for iPad is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-05-17. The program can be installed on iOS.
Talking Harry the Hamster for iPad (version 3.1.0) has a file size of 90.39 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.